Comfy beds were top priority when developing Basecamp!
All beds are made of solid wood with crisp fresh linen provided. The maximum number in any room is 6 people.
Prices vary seasonally with a variety of different options to suit budget and privacy requirements.
- Dormitory beds- From £20 per night
- Private rooms. 3 or 4 beds – From £70 per night
- Sole occupancy of Skye Basecamp (35beds)-From £600 per night, minimum 2-night stay.
ROOMS- CLICK THE GALLERY TO VIEW
- Dorm Rooms 6,7, 10 and 11 with bunk beds (£20pp off-peak, £25pp peak season)
Our dorm rooms sleep between 4 and 6 people. Beds can be booked individually or privately for groups of friends travelling together.
- Premium sea view rooms 3 and 5. (£25pp off-peak, £30pp peak season)
Our premium rooms all have magnificent sea-views out over Broadford Bay to the Scottish mainland. These rooms contain hand-made wooden single beds. One of these rooms also has hardwood bunk beds making them suitable for families.
- En-suite rooms (£25pp off-peak, £30pp peak season)
Rooms 1 and 2 are on the ground floor and offer access for those with limited mobility.
Room 1 (4 beds) is a premium room with views out across Broadford Bay, a pair of hand-made wooden single beds and a bunk-bed. En-suite shower and toilet.
Room 2 (3 beds) has a wooden single bed and a bunk bed. En-suite toilet and shower.
If you do not find what you are looking for then please contact us directly as we may have availability that you cannot see online.
Discounts are often available for multi night stays or during the autumn and winter ( outside of our peak season) when your stay at Skye Basecamp can be even better value.
If you go to the BOOK ONLINE tab you can check prices for your preferred date without having to enter payment details at this stage.